What if You Could Align, Engage, and Mobilize
Others into More Effective and Meaningful Performance?
Now You Can!
Leadership is a behavior, not a title. It’s an authority and responsibility God gives to each one to testify to what He has done and to make disciples of Christ Jesus in the places God assigns you. Whether it’s in the home, community, ministry, or marketplace, you are leading and influencing others by virtue of who you are and what you do. Your awareness of your own motivations and your ability to guide and direct others makes all the difference.
About the Program:
It’s one thing to know about the traits shared by great, motivational leaders with expansive zones of influence. In THE INFLUENCE ZONE program, you’ll use their most inspiring behaviors every day in results-oriented activities. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Tools to model, mentor, and monitor excellence in others
- Factors influencing your current intentions and styles of behavior
- Subconscious triggers that limit or unleash your leadership performance
- Proven strategies for effective self-management
- Diversity factors that spark drive, energy, and creativity
- How culture influences purpose, alignment, and collaboration
Inspiring leadership is a learnable skill. In THE INFLUENCE ZONE, you’ll discover and integrate the leadership intelligence that connects you to the heart of motivation.
Click HERE for a sneak peek at Day One.
Contact Office@DESTINYMakers.org for special group pricing, or invite Doreen to teach this inspiring program live to your community!